Last Update February 1, 2021
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT
In order to operate the Website and provide you with access to certain services that we offer through the Website, we collect the following types of information from you, which are described in more detail below: (A) information you provide to us on our website, (B) information about you and your activities on the Website, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address, domain server, the type of computer, web browser, operating system or platform you use and referrer data identifying the web pages you visited prior to and after visiting our Website, your movement and activity within the Website and your geographic location, and (C) information we collect in exploring or during an attorney-client relationship. All of the information listed above and detailed below, which is collectively now referred to as “Information.”
- Information We Collect From You Directly Online
We collect your Information when you provide it to us during your direct interactions through our Website, such as when you complete any “contact us” forms, send us emails about inquires or job opportunities, sign up for one of our programs or events, or sign up for our newsletter, or other areas in which you otherwise interact with our Website. The Information we collect and maintain about you includes:
- Contact information, such as name, e-mail address, postal address, country, and telephone numbers.
- Personal information you voluntarily provide including but not limited to due date and pregnancy information.
- Information We May Automatically Collect During Your Visit To Our Website
In addition to collecting information from you, we, or our third-party service providers may use a variety of technologies that automatically collect information about you or your activities on our Website.
This includes your:
- IP address;
- Domain server;
- The type of computer, web browser, operating system, or platform you use;
- Data identifying the web pages you visited prior to and after visiting our Website (often referred to as “referrer data”);
- Your movement and activity within the Website; and/or
- Your geographic location.
- Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
III. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
- Use and Purpose of Processing Your Information
We use and process your Information above for things that may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Provide you with the educational and informational services we offer;
- Process your newsletter registration, including, at the time, verifying that the e-mail address you provide is active and valid;
- Send you our newsletter if you have registered to receive it;
- Fulfill your requests for services and information;
- To respond to your inquiries;
- Provide customer services and resolve any questions;
- Communicate with you regarding our services;
- Comply with any applicable laws and regulations and respond to lawful requests; and
- For any other purposes disclosed to you at the time we collect your information or pursuant to your consent.
- How Long We Keep Your Information
We generally keep Information for so long as it may be relevant to the purposes listed above, consistent with any applicable laws and agreements. To dispose of Information, we may anonymize it, delete it, or take other appropriate steps. Data may persist in copies made for backup and business continuity purposes for an additional time.
- Sharing Your Information
- Third Party Service Providers. In some cases we may employ third party service providers to perform certain services on our behalf, including, without limitation: processing your information to provide you the services or courses you enroll in; providing customer service; sending emails; analyzing, updating, and correcting information we receive on the Website; performing business analysis, data processing and/or quality control; (vi) providing marketing assistance, search results and links (including, without limitation, paid listings and links); processing credit card and debit card payments; hosting our databases; providing you with information you requested; and collecting information such as name, email, and title to register you for our courses. Consequently, we may share your Information with these third party service providers if they need it to perform services on our behalf. However, such third party service providers are not authorized by us to use your Information for any other purpose.
- Disclosure of Customer Information for Legal and Administrative Reasons. We may disclose your Information without notice: (i) when required by law or to comply with a court order, subpoena, search warrant, or other legal process; (ii) to cooperate in investigations of fraud, intellectual property infringement, or any other activity that is illegal or may expose us or you to legal liability; (iii) to comply with legal, regulatory or administrative requirements of governmental authorities (including, without limitation, requests from the governmental agency authorities to view your Information); (iv) to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of us, our subsidiaries and affiliates and any of their officers, directors, employees, attorneys, agents, contractors and partners, and the Website’s users; (v) to enforce or apply the Website’s Terms and Conditions of Use; and (iv) to verify the identity of the Website’s users.
- Business Transfers: We may share or transfer your Information in connection with, or during negotiations of any merger, sale of assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
While on the Website or when viewing an e-mail or other content provided by us or the Website, you may encounter links to other websites operated by third parties, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, InJoy Health Education, and Calendly. These other websites may set their own cookies, collect data or have their own privacy policies and practices. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such third party websites and we encourage you to review the privacy policies of these sites as soon as you enter them. Links to any third-party website or content do not constitute or imply an endorsement or recommendation by us of the linked website or content.
- INFORMATION PROTECTION
We use industry-standard procedures and safeguards to help protect the confidentiality of your Information. However, you should assume that no data transmitted over the Internet can be 100% secure. Therefore, although we believe the measures implemented by us reduce the likelihood of security problems to a level appropriate to the type of data involved, we do not promise or guarantee, and you should not expect, that your Information or private communications will always remain private. We do not guarantee that your information will not be misused or disclosed to third parties. We will not have any liability for misuse or disclosure of your Information.
If you believe that your information has been stolen or accessed by an unauthorized person, you are required to notify us so that necessary measures can be taken immediately.
- CONSENT TO TRANSFER
The Website is operated in the United States. If you are located outside of the United States, please be aware that information we collect will be transferred to and processed in the United States. By using the Website, or providing us with any information, you consent to this transfer, processing, and storage of your information in the United States, a jurisdiction in which the privacy laws may not be as comprehensive as those in the country where you reside and/or are a citizen. Portions of our site may be supported by a network of computers or cloud-based servers in other jurisdictions. We do not represent that our Website is appropriate or available in any particular jurisdiction.
VII. UPDATING AND ACCESSING YOUR INFORMATION
If you believe that any Information collected and maintained by us about you is not correct or has changed, please send an e-mail message to email@example.com, explaining the correction or change. We also may provide web pages or other mechanisms through which you can correct or update the Information we have collected and maintained.
VIII. CHILDREN’S INFORMATION
The Website is intended only for users over the age of eighteen (18). If we become aware that a user is under 13 (or a higher age threshold where applicable) and has provided us with Information, we will take steps to comply with any applicable legal requirement to remove such information. Contact us if you believe that we have mistakenly or unintentionally collected information from a child under the age of thirteen (13).